Our team remains committed to providing a safe, healthy environment for our clients and staff. During this time of concern, the entire team at The Love Law Group is dedicated to serving our clients while helping to maintain peace of mind and positivity. That said, we are doing everything we can to take the risk of COVID-19 seriously and reduce the spread and risk of exposure to our clients, employees, and referral partners.
Our office will remain open during our regular business hours, and we have introduced rigorous additional cleaning procedures in accordance with the CDC guidelines and are doing our best to keep well stocked with wipes, sanitizers, and other cleaning materials to facilitate that process. These will be available for your use during your appointments/seminar visits.
For additional safety precautions, we are asking any of our staff who is exhibiting signs of a known illness or who has possibly been exposed to COVID-19 to refrain from coming to work. We also ask that you contact our office to reschedule an appointment if you are ill or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
We understand any hesitancy you may have and want to offer you some possible options to reduce the risk of spread of the virus. To accomplish this, we have put some new policies in place to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff:
· Appointments may be held via phone calls or video conferences. Please contact our office to discuss these options.
· All seminars are being offered virtually as webinars. Visit lovelawgroup.com/seminars to learn more about what we currently have planned.
· In office appointments are now allowed to occur (as of June 1, 2020), while following new rigorous cleaning guidelines and maintaining social distancing whenever possible. We are cleaning all tables, chairs, door handles, and surfaces before and after each appointment.
· We are enforcing the Eastern Jackson County re-opening guidelines, following the 25/10% building capacity recommendation for retail establishments. We are not scheduling overlapping appointments and scheduling ample time in between meetings to allow for cleaning & sanitizing.
· While we love hosting our clients with warm handshakes, hospitality, and occasional hugs, we will temporarily hold back from providing coffee and water and refrain from any physical contact with clients. We have also removed all reading material from our lobby to negate any possible spreading of germs.
· We have implemented a “sanitation station” at the entrance of our building where we are providing masks and hand sanitizer for everyone upon entry.
The team at The Love Law Group is dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients through all seasons of life. We pledge to you our unwavering commitment to provide excellent legal services to you and your families throughout the uncertainty of this period in our country’s experience. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Team at The Love Law Group